Panorama of bushland and the disused Catholic Church in Glenorchy, Victoria, Australia.
In 1847 a hotel and store opened at the crossing place of the Wimmera River after which the small township developed. The former Roman Catholic Church from 1914 was built in Federation Gothic style. Although the building is considered to be of architectural, historical and social significance at local level, it has deteriorated to a a fairly poor condition.
This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher.
map goes here!